WHEN Wednesday, 23th March, 7:00 pm - 8.00 pm
WHERE Online (Zoom)
The guidance of a mentor can be key to disclosing and accelerating awareness as well as to reaching clarity on potential experiences which may lead to failure or success.
Identify the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ other people have been through from their experiences, it is helpful to learn from others’ mistakes, or from the right choices they have made to reach goals.
"A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself." Oprah Winfrey
“A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you." Bob Proctor
- Do you need to decide your next step in your current job and wish you could consult with somebody with experience to give you unbiased advice?
- Are you running your own business and wishing you had some guidance from someone who has done it before?
- Would it help you to have someone to turn to for advice on a regular basis to keep you on track?
Strong mentorship can provide an advantage for any professional at any career level. Moreover, for female professionals, especially those in leadership positions, a mentor can make the difference.
Join PWN Milan, and with Valeria Cardillo Piccolino – PWN Milan Mentoring Program Director – you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover all the NEWS about the 2022 edition of the PWN Mentoring Program
- Collect more details about the Mentoring Program and next steps to candidate yourself as mentor or mentee (Applications, Speed Dating, Training, and Kick-Off).
For more info on the program, application procedures, and timelines, please visit the Mentoring Program page.
- Online event: 7 pm - 8 pm
- Fee: PWN Members: FREE Guests: FREE
- Please register online to receive the link to participate
- The event will be held in English
Members and guests, for organizational reasons, please register online.
NO SHOW POLICY
In case you can not attend, please send an email prior the event to permit other members the access to the event.
For more information on event topics please contact: Valeria Cardillo Piccolino - firstname.lastname@example.org