PWN Milan - Introduction, Human Leadership Model and Systemic Thinking - Online Event
07 October 2021
18:00 - 21:00
Human Leadership Model and Systemic Thinking
WHEN Wednesday, 7th of October, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
WHERE Online Event
Human Leadership Programme helps individuals grow in their self-awareness to grow as complete leaders. For a culture of well-being in companies, it is fundamental to grow people that have a systemic outlook.
Participants work on the four areas of the Human Leadership Model developed from common denominators found in people and organizations.
Format: 3 virtual sessions of about 2 hours each:
- 7 October, 6-9 pm - Introduction, Human Leadership Model and Systemic Thinking
- 21 October, 7-9 pm - Self-awareness: Knowing our story to understand and manage our behavioral and thinking patterns
- 18 November, 7-9 pm - Creativity and Courage: Our purpose and what’s the best way to communicate it.
The workshops will be held in English and it is to 20 participants, following a "first comes, first-served" approach
Please check also the presentation of this program at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fSWC9SCMf9-RybJcy2mXJDLtjaiKibAp/view
Fee to partecipate: €200
- Event 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- The event will be held in English
- Registration closes on 4th of October at 19:00 pm
Members in order to register successfully to this session of the Human Leadership Program please follow these steps:
- Login to the members area of PWN Milan site
- Go to event page to search back this event
- Click the REGISTER button.
For more information on this program please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the registration to this event please contact: email@example.com